Starterfor Beginner & Small practices
- Percentage is of total paid claim amount
Businessfor medium to large sized practices
- Most popular!
- A savings of $2,550 – $4,500/year!
Enterprisefor Large / Multi-Practitioner/Offices
- An astronomical savings! Contact us for a custom quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Services do you provide?
Benefit and Eligibility checks
Precertifications if necessary
Monthly claim status report
Aging claims from previous billers can be worked on for a flat fee, please contact us.
Can I Trust AcupBilling?
We have great relationship with our clients. You can always reach a person to speak to, so your problems can be address right away. Check out our reviews on google. Just search “Acupbilling”. We have certified billers.
We are HIPAA compliant and we are insured.
Your claims are constantly being monitored. Should you receive any denials or wants something handled quickly, just shoot us an email and we will be right on it.
I've signed up with another medical billing service but could never reach anyone through phone. Do you have live representatives I can speak to anytime?
How long does it take for acupuncture benefits to be verified?
Some insurances like Carefirst BCBS closes on Friday at 11am, so if you put in a benefit on Thursday night, it may not get checked until Monday. BCBS generally has the longest hold times sometimes we can get through within 10 minutes, and sometimes the hold time is more than an hour. We will always update you if something takes longer than usual.
What is the typical turn around time for my acupuncture claims to be paid?
Can I change my rate later on?
What if I'm not happy with the service?
Can I cancel anytime?
Why should I choose AcupBilling over other acupuncture insurance billers?
2. Our team consists of dedicated acupuncture insurance billers who actually LOVE their job and will go all the way to make sure your claims pay. We are not a one man show where all your payments are dependent on if that one person does their job. We work together as a team and make sure all your claims pay if they’re suppose to.
3. Our pricing is very competitive for all that we offer.
4. We pride ourselves in handling your claims correctly. Once a blue moon if a claim does not pay and it’s due to our error, we pay up. Simple.
5. Your benefits and claims are checked and sent out within 24-48 hours- super fast speed. We have enough manpower and we don’t just sit on your claims.
6. We constantly monitors your claims for denials and each month you get a report updating you of what’s paid and what’s denied, and what actions we took to handle the denials.
7. If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
8. We go to the bottom with your claims, meaning we call for denials, write appeals and deal with the insurance commissioner if we have to, to get your claims paid.
9. You can cancel anytime if you don’t like. We want to provide excellent service and we want you to be happy.
10. More questions? Feel free to reach out to us. 1800-920-8057